Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Luggage Room Pizzeria


My friend and I stumbled upon The Luggage Room pizzeria as we were snapping a few pictures by the old Del Mar train station in Pasadena. What was once the luggage room for the station in 1934, has become a laid-back pizza joint with a topping of class. The simple decor features giant chandeliers hanging from an exposed ceiling and vintage suitcases to welcome you through the entryway. I had a delicious burrata cheese (my new favorite topping of choice) pizza called Shattuck Ave. Definitely a great little spot for a lunch or dinner date on the weekend. I can't wait to go back try out more options!


xo,
Elissa

5 comments:

  1. amazed by how stunning must be this place!!
    i stay here, feel free to follow back <3

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio,

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! To think it was an actual luggage room--neat story behind it. That pizza looks positively drool-worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM!!! That pizza looks absolutely delish! What an interesting idea too!! I'm sure it was very neat to see. Love anything vintage!
    xoxo
    Renee
    stylewithastory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pizza looks delicious! I always love gourmet pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This pizza looks so yummy and the place really beautiful.

    BTW, I am your new follower.

    -Patty
    www.pattygracekelly.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

I'm a lover of sweet notes, thank you for leaving yours! I respond to each one personally via email.