Friday, April 19, 2013

Modern Day Glamour

More than anything, the one thing I envy about celebrities are their opportunities to wear incredible gowns on a regular basis. I admit, I've pranced around my apartment in a full ball gown before--but really, who hasn't? The recent Tiffany & Co. Blue Book Ball had me craving a moment of glamour, below is one of my favorite looks of the night. And like most other fashion-loving women, I'm anxiously awaiting the premiere of Gatsby. I stopped in my tracks when I saw Carey Mulligan in this month's issue of Vogue. 

{Kate Hudson in Reem Acra}

{Carey Mulligan on the May 2013 Vogue Cover}

There you have it. A touch of Art Deco and Old Hollywood glamour to send me off into the weekend. I'll be enjoying the sun in San Diego on Saturday and might stop by the beautifully blooming Carlsbad Flower Fields. One of my favorite SD destinations. Happy Friday! 

{Carlsbad Flower Fields}
xo, 
Elissa

2 comments:

  1. I spotted Kate in this blue heaven whilst on a fashion blog. She looked sensational! Can't wait for Gatsby and all that sparkly eye-candy soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flower field is so dreamy!!! I wanna go picnic in it....

    Http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm a lover of sweet notes, thank you for leaving yours! I respond to each one personally via email.