Friday, December 16, 2011

Sparkling Steals

I'd love to start off our Sparkling Steals segments with a special holiday gift guide for those last minute holiday gifts :)

{Ruche, pink one shouldered dress, $32.99} 


This ballerina pink dress from the Ruche online boutique has a timeless elegance with a lot of femininity. Pair with sparkling heels and an ornate necklace and you have yourself a festive New Year's Eve outfit ;)

{Vestique, The Pam Halpert in Black, $35.00}
I love the new styles of these 1970's tie-neck blouses that are 
perfect for those professional kinds of days.

{LuLu's, Lovely Lace Skirt, $34}
This skirt literally screams ROMANCE. What girl doesn't need a delicate white lace skirt, paired with the perfect pair of camel heels and a delicate pink blouse?
{Sense of Fashion, High-heeled boots, $39}
I've been looking for a great pair of casual high-heeled booties.  I love this pair because of the utilitarian feel and classic shape.   I have a feeling I'd wear these brown babies long after the trend is over :)

Happy Shopping. xoxo
Elissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a lover of sweet notes, thank you for leaving yours! I respond to each one personally via email.