Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Selling to Sustain

{31 Bits, Robi Necklace}






       Hi there.
Yup, I'm still avoiding my final projects right now.  But here is another project I'm proud of, one that inspired my thesis for my Senior Seminar paper.  I wrote an article for Azusa Pacific University's student magazine, Collide--and I still cannot get over how much the people I interviewed have impacted my life (31 Bits, International Princess Project, and Give Prints).  I was challenged by three different companies with a vision to live a lifestyle beyond my comfort zone. I hope it also inspires you to shop locally and think ethically when buying Christmas gifts this season. Read Here.

xoxo Elissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a lover of sweet notes, thank you for leaving yours! I respond to each one personally via email.