Thursday, February 21, 2013

Must Try Meals

In the morning, I cook my eggs in the microwave instead of on the stove because I'm simply that.unmotivated.to.COOK. Sad, right? I do enjoy cooking, but most days I would rather save an extra 30 minutes and reheat some takeout. Essentially, this post is meant to inspire my inner chef to cook a delicious and love-filled meal every now and then, at the very least. And will hopefully inspire you to also take up your whisk and join me. I hope to give one new recipe a try this weekend, I'll let you know how it goes!

{Credit: Caramelized Bacon Wrapped Asparagus}
Carmelized Bacon. 'Nuff said. I'd love to pair this with some whole grain rice or quinoa to complete the meal.

{Credit: Best Tomato Basil Soup & Grilled Cheese}
Grilled cheese and tomato basil soup apart are my comfort food. The two together is my heaven. I can't wait to test out this scrumptious looking recipe.

{Credit: Shrimp and Pesto String Bean Pasta}
 I'm under the impression that pesto can be added to any meal and still taste good. This one seems like no exception ...

{Credit: Baked Cheesy Gnocchi}
Of all the delicious Italian dishes out there, Gnocchi is at the top of my list. This baked version seems like perfection. Looks like it could simply melt in your mouth.

Let me know in the comments below if you decide to try one of these recipes out!

xo,
Elissa  

1 comment:

  1. I've never made the bacon wrapped asparagus, but we do bacon wrapped green bean bundles, amazing!!!
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm a lover of sweet notes, thank you for leaving yours! I respond to each one personally via email.