Thursday, February 6, 2014

Introducing LucyMint

"Whatever your hands find to do, do it with all your strength..." 
{Ecclesiastes 9:10}


At 2013's end, I reflected on the S&P boutique's journey since its launch last July. Sparkles and Prays was a name that I had decided upon about two years ago without truly thinking through my vision and long term goals for my blog, and now boutique. The sentimental side of me will continue this blog under the same name of Sparkles and Prays. However, a tug on my heart and moments of prayer have led me to LucyMint, the new name for my quaint online shop. (You can read the Instagram announcement here and see our logo mock-ups.)

Many people don't know this, but my mother's nickname for me has been Lucy for as long as I can remember. (I still wonder why my parents didn't name me that in the first place.) It's the name I hear every time I call home and it's also the name I hear when my mom thinks I'm being too sassy (I get it from her). And then there's Mint. My favorite shade of green, the description of things in pristine condition (a reminder of how Christ's redemption makes all things new), and the distinct aroma of my grandmother's purse (since she always has menthol cough drops on hand).

There's still much to be done in terms of branding, but my goal was to let everyone know about this rebrand before the change actually happens, in order to minimize confusion. 

I do apologize for any confusion this change may create, but I promise this labor of love and joy will create an even better experience for you, our lovely shoppers. Thank you in advance for sticking with us as we enter into this new season--a season that's still as chic, sparkly, and fanciful as ever.

Blessings,
Elissa

1 comment:

  1. This might be late but congrats and i wish you all the best in your new endeavor.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm a lover of sweet notes, thank you for leaving yours! I respond to each one personally via email.