Friday, March 21, 2014

Essential Necklace Checklist

The delicate necklaces that every woman needs!
Shop these necklaces here: 1 | 2 | 3

The pink druzy stone necklace above is the perfect mix of natural and feminine. The raw edging of the stone adds a bit of pop to a simple outfit. Shop this necklace here.
This teardrop shaped jade pendant is the ideal delicate statement piece. Pair this elegant necklace with a sophisticated dress and it'll be all the jewelry you need. Shop this necklace here.
This chevron inspired gold hammered necklace may not be as simple as the rest, but it still has an innate delicate quality. Pair this necklace with an all black outfit of skinny jeans and a v-neck top, or with a bohemian floral sundress for a bit of a twist. Shop this necklace here.



1 comment:

  1. I love those necklaces!! I think their timeless yet super stylish. I am actually supposed to be receiving mine today so I am super* excited! I bought 2 different one's, including that Jade pendant. So Pretty! xx ;)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I'm a lover of sweet notes, thank you for leaving yours! I respond to each one personally via email.