Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Transitional Target Finds

target finds



Yesterday a Target email popped up in my inbox stating, "additional 20% off women's clearance," and boy, you know I was hooked. I was expecting the typical swimwear and sandals to be in the sale section, but was hoping to find some pieces that could easily transition from summer into my fall attire. I was excited to find these pieces above, all under $15. I can see the striped flats pairing with just about any outfit, and the blush and mesh black top above is simply elegant with a little bit of edge, not to mention it is the perfect tone for fall. So what are you waiting for? Everything is an additional 20% off (price reflected at checkout)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a lover of sweet notes, thank you for leaving yours! I respond to each one personally via email.