Monday, August 5, 2013

Simply Summer // Life via Instagram

Although we have summer-like weather almost year round in LA, August always seems to hold the final great days of lounging by the pool, barbecues, and exploring new places. Then September comes filled with all the wonderful things about fall. 

Here are a few snapshots of how I hope to spend these last moments of long days and sunny adventures.

{Working on my newest project, the Sparkles and Prays online boutique}
{Taking in more adventures with loved ones, like this quick trip to San Francisco, Chinatown with two of my dearest friends.}
{Getting my fancy sunbathing on with a relaxing day at the pool.}


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a lover of sweet notes, thank you for leaving yours! I respond to each one personally via email.