Monday, June 10, 2013

"Maxi-mizing" Your Suitcase Wardrobe

Ronnie and I are taking off to Massachusetts at the end of this month to visit family. I'm excited for long days of sightseeing, shopping, and lounging on the beaches of the small fishing town, Gloucester (Wicked Tuna anyone?). I'm preparing for heat and humidity with the hope of packing light! Currently, I'm brainstorming outfit ideas with interchangeable pieces so I can create several different looks by using the same items. I purchased this black and white striped maxi skirt for only $13 at Charlotte Russe. I've been on the hunt for one and am thrilled about its versatility. 

We'll also be celebrating our 3 year anniversary while we're out there, so I wanted a piece that could translate into an easy date night outfit. Here's what I'm thinking so far!


Maxi Striped

Skirt | Tank | Sandals | Bangle | Bracelet 

________________________________________
________________________________________

Maxi Striped

Skirt | Bustier | Heels | Necklace 

What other multi-wear pieces do you recommend?

1 comment:

  1. Great looks! Congrats on 3 years! :)

    Ashley
    http://allthatglitters.co.nr

    ReplyDelete

I'm a lover of sweet notes, thank you for leaving yours! I respond to each one personally via email.