Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Splurge or Save?

Four favorites

A Claire Vivier clutch, Michael Kors watch, Samantha Wills bracelet, and Valentino heels. You'd think it was Christmas with the amount of luxury items that are currently on my wishlist! As much as I'd love to have the real things, I simply can't justify the fact that a pair of Valentino heels would cost me two months' rent. With that said, see my SAVE picks below, which offer both style and affordability.

Four favorites

Leopard Fold-over Clutch // I was stunned to see how similar this clutch was to Claire Vivier's and at a much cheaper price. I was even more impressed to find so many other adorable items from the Etsy shop, Renee Love & Cothat makes this beautiful clutch.

Turquoise Bracelet // This bracelet isn't an exact match, but it has all the characteristics I was looking for in a turquoise bracelet--and for an incredible price! I love the scalloped silver trim and vintage feel of this arm candy. There is only one of these available, but the seller (Snowflower Pie) has several other unique vintage finds. 

Studded Pointed toe Flats // Now, I know the heel is missing on this pair of studded shoes. But, it dawned on me that a pair of flats would be much more practical for my everyday life (and I had a heck of a time finding an exact pair inspired by Valentino's nude heels). I'm loving the blush undertone of these bargain flats, the eBay seller offers them in several other colors as well.

Tortoise Gold Watch // This gold tone tortoise watch is from Kmart, believe it or not! You can bet I'm snatching I'll be snatching up this steal to fulfill my summer watch craving. 


xo,
Elissa

Linking up with Fancy Things blog for my Four Favorites!

5 comments:

  1. I am loving the save version of the turquoise bracelet! CUTE finds! I must say though, splurging on the Claire Vivier is a must!

    xo,
    Danielle
    www.envisionpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It just goes to show that you can find what your looking for without paying an arm and a leg! Super cute finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the splurge and that is bad ! really bad.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your steals! Honestly, I think the steal turquoise better than the splurge! F21 also has some Valentino flats knock-offs that I love. :)

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are good alternatives indeed, but I'm a girl with the most expensive taste (although I can barely shop from Zara haha) and I have to say I'll keep dreaming about the original ones.

    Have an amazing week,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete

I'm a lover of sweet notes, thank you for leaving yours! I respond to each one personally via email.