Monday, December 10, 2012

The Pantone Color of 2013 is ...

Sparkling Green



The verdict is in. The Pantone color of the year is Emerald Green! The people of Oz are ecstatic (Does the Emerald City remind anyone else of The Capital in Hunger Games?).

 
You can bet I got my first Pantone-influenced purchase this weekend--a deep emerald green blazer from H&M. I've always gravitated towards different shades of green: mint, hunter green, kelly green, and more. Still, there is something so classically elegant about emerald. It's bold, yet feminine. Bright, yet understated. Not to mention it looks incredible on any skin tone.

 
Check out my Pantone color Pinterest board, here.

 
AND see the thumbnails below for information on the afforadble pieces featured in the collage above.

Sparkling Green by elissaemoto featuring an ab studio

2 comments:

  1. Totally! Emerald green is indeed so timeless and elegant. Can't believe it's the Pantone color of the year as I've rarely seen it on anybody so far. That bag and skirt is in need of my wearing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is definitely my favorite! Thank you for reading :) And I agree, I haven't seen a lot of it, but I guess we will now!

    ReplyDelete

I'm a lover of sweet notes, thank you for leaving yours! I respond to each one personally via email.