Friday, December 28, 2012

Steal that Style: Sparkles and Neutrals

Fancy under $60 Jcpenney
{inspiration outfit first seen here}
tshirt | skirt | necklace | clutch


 



Neutrals, sparkles, and jewels. In my mind, my dream closet is filled with these things. With that said, welcome to my newest feature: Steal that Style. Here you'll find the most affordable pieces and a complete outfit all from the same place, usually online, to save you from the cost of shipping on more than one site. My take on this outfit is fancy, feminine, frugal, and ALL from jcpenney.com! Did I mention that JCPenney has an entire line of affordable Nicole Miller pieces?! Doesn't get much better than that.
 
(Sorry for all the alliteration. I can't help myself.)
 
Happy Shopping! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love this concept!! "Steal That Style" from one store! Why can't high fashion magazines pull this off?! Maybe because it takes REAL talent to find a full outfit at a steal of a cost from one store and online on top of that. A dream come true....

    ~P Goldston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I completely agree, it makes it easy to shop all in one place! I'm thinking of doing more "Steal That Style" this month. What stores do you shop at online? Let me know and I'll try to incorporate one for you!

      Delete

I'm a lover of sweet notes, thank you for leaving yours! I respond to each one personally via email.