Friday, December 14, 2012

Let the Festivities Begin!

{source}
This week I've been experiencing a Christmas/Birthday overload. Whether we like to admit it or not, this season of peace is actually a chaotic flurry of festive events. And, then, there's my birthday. Being born three days before Christmas usually means I'm cramming a party in between holiday vacations and ugly Christmas sweater parties. This weekend is no exception. Here are the things I'll be checking off my list in the next three days:
  • The Rabbit Hole (the endearing name of my apartment) is hosting an ugly Christmas sweater party complete with a White Elephant gift exchange.
  • Ronnie and I will be renewing our Disneyland annual passes because we just.can't.say.no. to the magic!
  • If the weather is clear, I'll get to witness my first Newport Harbor Christmas Boat Parade!
  • Then we'll polish off the weekend with a 1920's themed evening for my birthday at the Cicada Club.
What I'm most excited for is sharing all these moments with people whom I love and remembering the sole reason for the season is celebrating our King's birth and the awesome truth of Christ's life, love, and sacrifice.

P. S. Pictures of the festivities to come.

P. P. S. I just became a Suggested User on Poshmark and am thrilled about it! This social media community of other fashion-loving women has been an awesome way for me to do more of what I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a lover of sweet notes, thank you for leaving yours! I respond to each one personally via email.