Friday, May 4, 2012

The Finale

Class of 2012 :)
 Here I am again.  Releasing a week's worth of excitement out on my blog when I should be completing one of my final papers. Final. Everything I do these days is so final.


*Attending my last classes as an undergraduate student.
*My last dining dollar. 
*Living in a trailer park (though there is a definite possibility it could happen again).
*My internship with Los Angeles Confidential magazine.
*Writing for Collide magazine on-campus.
*And SO many other things.

A few weeks ago I had no idea where God was leading me.  It had dawned on me that I had found nothing that even slightly resembled a plan. For the past four years, every moment had been planned for me or by me.  I found joy in learning how to multitask and after taking a test to determine my strengths, I found that one of mine happens to be "futuristic," which means that I'm either obsessed with Zenon Girl of the 21st Century OR I really just love to plan ahead. I figured it is the latter. Anyway, life is calling and I must attend to it. THIS IS REAL LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a lover of sweet notes, thank you for leaving yours! I respond to each one personally via email.