Thursday, April 19, 2012

Graduation Dress

Coral, Bows, & a Miu Miu-esque heel. Perfect!
I just received my graduation shoes in the mail today and couldn't be happier! If my personality could be described by a shoe I think this pair would be the one. The site I originally saw them on has been out of stock of the coral colored heel for about a month and I thought all hope was loss. But leave it to GoJane.com to come to my rescue and have the shoes in my size for half the price of what I would have paid at the original site!


I was fortunate enough to find my graduation dress a few weeks back while I was on Spring Break. Let's just say my mother's tactical bargaining skills and the early bird sales at Macy's resulted in the purchase of my Rachel by Rachel Roy floral dress for just $11. STOKED. That's all I have to say about that.

Anyway, to be honest, if I could wear 10 different dresses on graduation day I would. It is a time to say "I've made it," and I think that wearing something that makes you feel classy and special is a must. If I hadn't already found my dress, below are some affordable options that I would have considered as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a lover of sweet notes, thank you for leaving yours! I respond to each one personally via email.