Tuesday, January 7, 2014

S&P Holiday Boutique Sale


The S&P Holiday Boutique was a last minute idea to bring my online clothing boutique to life. Held in my small apartment's living room and dining room, it was exciting to see all my inventory displayed and to chat with family and friends while they shopped. It was a cold and rainy day, which made it the perfect day to come inside, sip on some tea, and shop! I can't wait to host another one later this spring. In the meantime, I'll be working on adding more to the boutique (however I promised myself to take a 1-month break in January). My goal for the S&P shop this upcoming year is to add more unique jewelry pieces, ladylike dresses, and simply to have fun with it all! 


I have so many things yet to be listed in the boutique. I hope to add some of the items you see in the picture above to the shop soon!


A party isn't complete unless there is a set of striped straws!

xo,
Elissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a lover of sweet notes, thank you for leaving yours! I respond to each one personally via email.