Friday, October 26, 2012

Therapeutic Instant Messaging

I'm thankful for the digital age we live in. One of my closest friends lives across the country in New York, but sometimes I talk to her more than my own roommates. This particular friend is motivated, smart, super well-dressed, and has never tried to be anything but herself--and I so admire her for that reason alone.
Our daily sessions via Gmail Chat are usually the most therapeutic and in-depth conversations I have all week. So, I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but I have to say, I'm so thankful for good friends like that. Friends who can encourage you through a simple message--because you're able to share your insecurities and struggles together, knowing someone else understands what you're going through. So here's to all our doubts and worries, our dreams of Paris and your move across country, all the highs and lows and to so much more life ahead of us. Thank you, friend. I love ya!

Pinned Image
{glitterdress.tumblr.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a lover of sweet notes, thank you for leaving yours! I respond to each one personally via email.