Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Made Market San Diego 2015


Getting to be a part of this San Diego pop-up show was one of the highlights of my year so far! I'm so grateful to have met so many beautiful women who love LucyMint jewelry as much as I do

As a seller, this has been the most relaxing environment I've seen for a medium-sized market. The women who organized the event and volunteered throughout the weekend were so hospitable and thoughtful. I was blown away by their support, making it much easier for the vendors to really relax and focus on interacting with each of our lovely customers.  

And, I can't forget to give a huge Thank You to my partner in crime, Ronnie. You went above and beyond as my LucyMint "associate" for the weekend and I couldn't have done it without you!
If you missed this market, follow mademarketsd.com to stay up-to-date on their future events.

All photos by: Chrissy W. Photography







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a lover of sweet notes, thank you for leaving yours! I respond to each one personally via email.