Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Life Lately + LucyMint Jewelry

The month of September was filled with jewelry making for the new LucyMint Etsy shop and joyful moments with family and friends. Not a bad way to kick-off the autumn season (even if it is still 90 degrees in Southern California). Here are a few of my favorite snapshots of September--I truly can't believe October is already upon us! Ronnie and I caved early and grabbed a slice of pumpkin pie at Marie Callender's last week.
So worth it. 

This wood geometric bead necklace quickly became my fall favorite.
Oh druzy stone necklaces, how I love you.
Did a little bit of room redecorating. Ikea, you have my heart and my wallet.
Purchased some succulents at Home Depot.
Attended and was a bridesmaid in my brother and sister-in-law's wedding!
Seriously, look at this bridal suite we got ready in!
It was an incredible day. We highly recommend their wedding venue, Twin Oaks Estate in San Marcos, CA for those in the San Diego area!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a lover of sweet notes, thank you for leaving yours! I respond to each one personally via email.