Monday, May 12, 2014

Splurge vs. Save // Summer Edition

As a regular thrift shop hunter, Target connoisseur, and coupon lover, you better believe my favorite finds this summer were all under $50. Recently, Erin from Credit Card Insider emailed me about being a part of their Splurge vs. Save campaign. She asked that I spotlight one item that I chose to purchase over a more expensive item. Though, true to my bargain hunter title, I found so many steals that I couldn't highlight just one. 

My splurge inspirations came in at a total of $1,244.00. *GASP*. But, my incredibly similar wallet-friendly fashions totaled at $113. Yippee!

summer splurge
summer splurge

2 comments:

  1. All so beautiful! Great picks! <333 ^.^

    Lisa,xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been dying to pick up w kimono for summer! Love this one! Susan

    ReplyDelete

I'm a lover of sweet notes, thank you for leaving yours! I respond to each one personally via email.