Monday, September 10, 2012

Beach, Bikes, & Bonding


This past weekend I had the chance to stay with my sister at her new abode in Santa Barbara. It was the perfect escape from the melt your skin off  95-100 degree San Gabriel Valley weather.
We rented beach cruisers and pedaled along the beach, had a tasty brunch at Jeannine's, and a healthy dose of shopping on State Street (for those who know Joell and I are self-admitted shopaholics).

There is a 7 year age gap between my sister and I, but as I've gotten older, our friendship has gotten stronger. It's the type of relationship where I can pick my nose in her presence and she won't even think twice about it. Woops...TMI? Our mom would cringe at that last sentence.Well, you get the picture. My big sis always has my back. So, thanks Joell for a beautiful weekend!

She's cute. And is going to be 29! (If you're reading this
and watch New Girl, you'll appreciate this caption so much more).

Crossroads Trading Co., State Street, $6.75.
These mint heels were made for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a lover of sweet notes, thank you for leaving yours! I respond to each one personally via email.